This is not exactly a separate widget but a utility feature.
With this feature, you can add background sliders to Sections and Columns. This will be just like placing a background image or video. So you can keep adding any other widgets inside your Section/Column.
To add a Background Slider to your Section/Column, go to Section/Column settings.
- Go to AE Pro -> Background Slider
- Click on "+ Add Images" to add images to the slider.
- Now configure slider options
- Image Size: Select Image Size
- Initial Slide: Set some other slide as the initial slide. Defaults to 0 for the first slide
- Transition: Choose slide transition
- Animation: Choose the Kenburns animation style
- Custom Overlay: Add custom overlay over slides. You can set color, image, or gradient as an overlay.
- Overlay: Choose from predefined overlay images.
- Cover: Specify whether the image should cover the complete slider.
- Delay: Delay between each slide.
- Timer: Enable/Disable progress bar at bottom of the slider.