Using AE - Pods Select Field in AnyWhere Elementor Pro
To display data from Pods Select Field, you will have to use the AE - Pods Field widget
You can display data from single select as well as multi-select fields.
Make sure that the Return Format of Pods Select field is set to Value in Pods Backend field settings.
- Field Type: To display the data from Select Field, it should be set to Select.
- Source: Select from where you want to fetch the data. It gives you four options
- Post Field - Retrieve data from the Post Fields.
- Term Field- Term field works only for designing Taxonomy Archive layouts.
- User- Select this to display data from User meta fields. (To be used on Author Archive Templates).
- Option- Use this to display data from Settings pages created using Pods.