Using AE - Pods Yes No field type in AnyWhere Elementor Pro
Yes/No Fields can be used using the AE - Pods widget.
It gives you the option to conditionally display the message/content based on the yes and no value of the field.
- FieldType: Select YES NO field option of AE- Pods.
- Source: Select from where you want to fetch the data.
- Post Field: Retrieve data from the Post Fields. (To be used in Post/CPT singular template. It can also be used in designing loop - in Block Layouts for Post Block widget.)
- Term Field: Displays data from Term Fields (To be used on Taxonomy Archive Templates)
- User: Select this to display data from User meta fields. (To be used on Author Archive Templates)
- Option: Use this to display data from Settings pages created using Pods.
- Field: Field name/slug.
- True Message: Message to display if field value is Yes.
- False Message: Message to display if field value is NO.
Separate styling options are available under the Style tab for True and False case content.
True Message & False Message Field also supports shortcodes.