Design layout for Blog Page & Custom Post Type Archives
Now you can have complete control over the layout of your Blog Page and Post Type Archives.
The post loop of the archive will have to be replaced with the "Post Blocks" widget. So it is recommended to read about it first here Post Blocks
With the use of Post Blocks widget you can show your post archives in almost any design you can imagine.
Follow the instructions below.
- Create new AE Template
- Under "AnyWhere Elementor Settings" do the following configuration
- Render Mode: Post Type Archive Template
- Post Type Archive: Select the post type for which you want to create the layout. (Select Post Archive for Blog Page).
- Template: Select layout from options the Default, Elementor full width or Canvas.
- Now save AE Template and start designing the page.
- To show the posts you can use the "Post Block" widget or you can also use the Post widget of Elementor Pro.
- Configure the widget to show post from the post type for which you are creating this layout.
- Now check your archive page :)