Find all the latest updates from AnyWhere Elementor Pro here
- Compatibility with Elementor 3.0
- Fixed bug that appeared after the last release. ACF Fields were not working in the Post Blocks widget.
- Fixed query issues in Post Blocks widget for ACF Relationship & Related Posts.
- Fixed issue with CPT's excluded from Search not working in Preview Post.
- Improved carousel navigation in the ACF Repeater widget.
- Fixed bug in AE - Pods widget.
2.15.3 (13 June 2020)
- Fixed page jump issue on layouts having FacetWP filters
- Fixed issue with the_content hooks on Elementor editor
- Fixed missing hook positions in AE Template settings
- Fixed issue with Post Blocks Carousel not working properly in Sticky Sections
- Fixed PHP notices and warning in ACF Integration
- Fixed issue with FacetWP Integration,
- Added option to change Page Break pagination text in Post Content Widget.
- Fixed warnings and notices appearing after the previous release.
2.15 (18 May 2020)
- New: Module Manager - Now you can disable selected modules of the plugin.
- New: Support added for ACF Group Fields in AE - ACF Fields widget.
- New: Support added for RankMath in Breadcrumb widget.
- New: Support Added for SearchWP.
- Enhancement: Added support for ACF Post Field in Post Block Widget.
- Enhancement: Option added for outside navigation in Post Block widget (Carousel).
- Enhancement: Swiper breakpoint are now synced with Elementor device breakpoints
- Enhancement: Taxonomy Relation Control added in Post Block Widget.
- Enhancement: Support added for ACF Taxonomy field in AE ACF fields widget.
- Enhancement: ACF File field for Repeaters is now supported in Elementor Dynamic Content
- Enhancement: Image Ratio option added in the AE ACF Gallery widget.
- Enhancement: Image Ratio option added in AE Pods (Gallery) widget.
- Fixed: Alignment issue in the AE Woo Review widget.
- Fixed: Issue in Selection fields(select, checkbox) with repeaters in AE ACF Fields.
2.14.1 (12 March 2020)
- Updates carousel (swipers) code in multiple widgets to fix compatibility issues with the latest Elementor update.
- Fixed warnings with PHP 7.4
2.14 (30 January 2020)
- New: ACF Repeater Fields now supported in Elementor Dynamic Content
- New: 2 new skins added in AE - ACF Repeater widget with Tabs and Accordion layout.
- Enhancement: FacetWP Integration to Post Blocks widget.
- Fixed: Issue in the Portfolio widget not showing the active tab when the ‘All’ tab is not enabled.
- Fixed: Issue in Post Block Widget (carousel) duplicate slide background click not working
- Fixed: issue in Post block, rendering duplicate items on Infinite Scroll.
2.13.1 (13 Nov 2019)
- Fixed: Issue with missing images in AE - Woo Gallery widget.
- Fixed: Issue in Post Blocks and Portfolio widget. Section/Column click was not working on Ajax pagination and carousel.
- Fixed: Repeater Block Layouts not saving Repeater Field when there is more than one available.
- Fixed: Issue with AE - Title widget alignment when used within Carousel mode.
- Fixed: Issue with pagination not working in Post Block widget for ACF Relationship Field source.
- Fixed: Added compatibility for EAE Modal Popup widget in Post Blocks widget Ajax Pagination/Infinite Scroll
- And few other minor fixes.
- New Widget: AE - Pods. A Dedicated widget to display complex pods fields. Supports Post, Term, User, and Options fields.
- Enhancement: Added support in AE - ACF widget to display data from User and Options (Settings) fields
- Enhancement: Added option in Post Blocks widget infinite scroll to disable url history update.
- Enhancement: Revamped template settings meta box. Removed Butterbean library that was causing conflict with other plugin and themes.
- Fixed: Issue with wrong URL structure in Post Block widget's navigation.
- And some other UI changes and minor bug fixes.
2.12.1 (29 July 2019)
- Fixed: Compatibility issues in Post Blocks and Portfolio widget after Elementor 2.6
- Fixed: PHP Warnings appearing after regenerating CSS.
- Fixed: Blank space in the widget area of the Elementor editor.
2.12 (16 May 2019)
- New Widget: AE - ACF Fields. Added support for ACF Select, Checkbox, Radio, Button Group fields.
- New Widget: AE - Taxonomy Blocks. It allows you to display terms from a taxonomy or child terms on taxonomy archive layouts.
- Enhancement: Removed the swiper library and use the one available within Elementor to reduce the chances of a conflict.
- Enhancement: Now maintain sort order of ACF Relationship with the new order by option in Post Blocks - Manual Order.
- Enhancement: Updated various js libraries.
- Fixed: WPML compatibility for Date type field in AE - Custom Field widget.
2.11.4 (18 Feb 2019)
- Fixed: Fatal error in some cases while editing Elementor Library Templates.
2.11.3 (15 Feb 2019)
- Fixed issue with repeater fields not populating in repeater widget.
- Fixed issue with Sales badges not appearing for Variable Products.
- Fixed issue in Post Blocks widget. Images not loading with Infinite Ajax scroll in Mac Safari.
- Added typography and box-shadow controls for pagination in Post Blocks & Portfolio widget.
2.11.2 (2 Feb 2019)
- Fix: Hide activated license key from the admin settings page.
- Fixed issue with Post Blocks and Repeater Carousel throwing js error where there is no data to display.
- Fixed compatibility issue with ACF Pro that was generation PHP warnings in some cases.
- Fixed issue with oEmbed field content in the ACF Repeater widget.
- Fixed issue with Slider navigation arrow for RTL Languages
- Enhancement: Added option in Post Block to disabled scroll to top feature on Ajax Pagination]
- Enhancement: Added option to control navigation arrow size in the ACF Gallery widget.
2.11.1 (14 January 2019)
- Fixed compatibility issues with Elementor 2.4
- Fixed issues with carousel and slider not working on mobile and tablet devices in various widgets.
2.11 (18 December 2018)
- Enhancement: Smart Grid & Checkerboard Layouts in Post Blocks
- Enhancement: ACF Gallery Support for Background Slider
- Bug Fix: Fixed issue with wrong related posts.
- Bug Fix: Custom field links not working in AE ACF Repeater Widget
- Bug Fix: Wrong upsell products in Woo Products Widget.
- Bug Fix: Infinite Scroll not working in some specific cases.
2.10.4 (29 November 2018)
- Fixed compatibility issues with Elementor 2.3.3
2.10.3 (8 October)
- Fixed issue in Post Block causing HTML mess up in some cases.
- Fixed Product Sales Ribbons conflicting with links under it.
- Fixed wrong select in border control of Post Meta widget.
2.10.2 (1 October 2018)
- Fixed issue with custom field type link not working with Repeater Blocks
- Fixed issue causing broken image in Post Image widget.
- Added option in Post Block widget to limit the number of pages in pagination.
2.10.1 (21 August 2018)
- Fixed ACF Dependency bug.
2.10 (21 August 2018)
- New Feature: Added support for ACF Repeater Fields (See the tutorial here https://goo.gl/GEa44B)
- New Feature: 'AE - Taxonomy Custom Field' widget for taxonomy custom fields.
- Enhancement: Enhanced Woo Gallery widget for editor product archives. Flip and Swipe images on hover.
- Enhancement: Add-Type - Date in AE - Custom Fields widget.
- Fixed issue in custom field widget with mail and tel links.
- Fixed issue in ACF Carousel with mobile view.
2.9.3 (17 July 2018)
- Fixed issue with custom fields links. Link and Text fields are used in reversed order.
- Fixed RTL compatibility in the Swiper library used in Post Blocks and ACF Gallery widget.
- Fixed issue with Dynamic links not working in Post Blocks widget after the first page.
- Few other minor CSS and typo fixes.
2.9.2 (5 July 2018)
- Fixed issue with background slider.
2.9.1 (3 July 2018)
- Fixed autoplay issue with Post Slider/Carousel
- Compatibility fixes for the upcoming update of Elementor
- Fixed issue with infinite scroll
2.9 (21 June 2018)
- New Feature: Post Blocks - Custom Query Features
- New Feature: Post Blocks - Sales Badges for WooCommerce Products
- New Feature: Make whole Section/Column clickable with Dynamic link
- New Feature: Post Content - Content unfold
- Enhancement: ACF Gallery - Added support for the free plugin for gallery field "ACF Photo Gallery Field"
- Bug Fixes: Updated Swiper library to fix issues with Carousel in ACF Gallery and Post Blocks widget.
- Bug Fixes: Fixed issues with Add to Cart widget not supporting some third party plugins.
- Bug Fixed: Fixed notices in various areas.
2.8.2 (18 May 2018)
- Fixed issue with plugin's folder renamed after the last update.
- Fixed notices on the frontend.
- Fixed missing pagination issue in Post Blocks and Portfolio Widget.
2.8.1 (15 May 2018)
- Fixed issue with a fatal error in v2.82
2.8 (15 May 2018)
- Post Slider & Carousel (Post Blocks) See Docs
- Infinite Scroll (Post Blocks)
- Dynamic background from post and term custom fields (for ACF only, Pods support coming soon) See Docs
- Added option in Post Blocks to filter posts by Author.
- Added lightbox option for ACF Gallery widget in Carousel mode.
- Added labels in Post Meta widget for Author, Date.
- Added functionality to define max length for Post Title. It will be helpful in grid & carousel structures when post titles are too long to fit.
- Added option in the custom field to link with the post.
- Added option in admin settings to enable compatibility for themes (that are not on officially preferred themes). This option will allow using our plugin on most of the themes (that supports Elementor Full Width & Elementor Canvas templates)
- Post Blocks pagination not working with WordPress default permalink structure.
- Woocommerce products not working with the Elementor Canvas template.
- Post Image widget adding unnecessary HTML when there is no featured image available.
- Fixed issue with Post Block animations not working with ajax pagination.
- Layout placement using Hook Position not working for home pages.
- Fixed issue in Post Block layout with WPML Compatibility.
2.7 (11 April 2018)
- New Widget: "AE Portfolio" Grid/List with filter bar. With some control over the design as you have with Post Blocks widget. See Demo
- Added support for Twenty Seventeen Theme
- Elementor 2.0 compatibility issues fixed.
- Added support for the "Elementor Full Width" template. (Just like previous support for Elementor Canvas)
- Enhancement in the Content widget to show Term Description only on the first page.
- Bug Fixes
- - Fixed fatal error with WPML installed but String Translation plugin not found.
- - Fixed issue in Post Block with Related posts not working for CPT's
- - Fixed issue with ajax add to cart in WooCommerce.
2.6 (28 Feb 2018)
- Enhancement: WPML compatibility. All widgets are now completely translatable through WPML
- Enhancement: Carousel skin added in ACF Gallery
- Enhancement: Ordering by custom field in Post Blocks Widget
- Enhancement: Custom Field widget - Dynamic link text from the custom field (Type: Link)
- Enhancement: Custom Field Widget - Link image to current post/full image (Type: Image)
- Bug Fix: Woo Content widget not rendering shortcodes.
- Bug Fix: Post Image widget - overlay not working in Elementor editor
- Bug Fix: Issue with WooCommerce product not editable using Elementor when AE Template is applied to it.
- Along with some other minor bug fixes.
2.5.1 (18 Jan 2018)
- Bug Fix: Fixed issue with a fatal error in editing some of the old AE Templates after V2.5.
2.5 (12 Jan 2018)
- New Feature: Added support for a theme - Page Builder Framework* New Feature: Added option in Post Blocks widget to show Related Posts. (Doc)
- New Feature: Added option in Post Blocks widget to show posts from Relationship Field (ACF and Pods) ( Doc)
- Enhancement: Added option in Post Meta widget to disable links. Now you can disable links from post meta items like category, tag, author, and date.
- Enhancement: Added option to disable links in the Taxonomy widget.
- Enhancement: Added "Enable Canvas" option for Single Post AE Templates.
- Now you won't have to set a canvas template on individual posts. Just check the "Enable Canvas" option for AE Template and all your single posts will work with Elementor Canvas.
- Enhancement: AE Template frontend preview won't be accessible for non logged in users.
- Bug Fix: Fixed bug in the ACF Gallery widget when there is no image available.
- And many other minor fixes and enhancements.
2.4.2 (5 December 2017)
- Fixed issue with a namespace in the license manager.
- Fixed select2 library conflict with other plugins.
- WooCommerce gallery issue fix (Lightbox was not closing).
- Strip shortcodes from Post Excerpt.
- Fixed issue with hiding blank custom fields in Post Block widget.
- Fixed issue with Post Block widget - Pagination not working in some cases.
- Custom Field Widget: added support for mail to & tel link.
2.4.1 (27 October 2017)
- Fixed issue with Custom Field Map widget.
- Fixed issue with Global Shortcode.
2.4 (27 October 2017)
- Ability to design Author Archives
- A new Render mode “Author Archive” has been added to allow creating layouts for Author Archive Pages
- Ability to design Date Archives
- A new Render mode “Date Archive” has been added to create the layout for your date archives.
- Added support for Hestia Theme (Free version)
- Map widget to render a map using custom field data. It also allows a styling map using Snazzy Maps.
Enhancements & Tweaks
- Added option in AE – Content widget to show Category/Term description on Taxonomy Archive Pages.
- Added option to trigger the_content hooks for Post content.
- This will allow third-party plugins that automatically add some content before or after the post content. Eg. Social Media sharing plugins that added share buttons at the end of the post.
- Added support for shortcodes in custom field widget. Default and HTML mode now supports shortcodes.
- Custom Field widget – Hide area if no content is available in the custom field.
- Background Slider – Added option to disable the Kenburns effect.
- Fixed issue with embedding Form in AE Templates
2.3 (5 September 2017)
- Option to create a global taxonomy archive layout.
- Design search page layout.
- Added support for Astra Theme
- New Widget: Search Form
- New Widget: Breadcrumb (Required Yoast SEO installed
- Some UI enhancements
- Bug fixes
- Author widget: border-radius not working when no link is selected
- CSS issue in Post Navigation widget
- Fixed issues in license activation.
2.2 (2 August 2017)
Compatibility with Elementor 1.6
- New: Background Slider (Add Background Slider to Sections & Columns)
- New Widget: ACF Gallery
- New Widget: Woo Products (Show related and upsell products on Woo Single Product Layouts)
- New Widget: Woo Notices (Show WooCommerce message section on top of Woo Product Page)
- New Widget: Post Comments (allows you to place your theme’s comments section into AE Templates. More enhanced layout with customization options will come soon)
- Post Image widget – Added option to disable or change link type(Full Image/Post Link)
- Now allows you to edit post content with Elementor even if AE Post layout is applied over it.
- AE Template for Pages was not working properly after the last update.
- AE template was not working if a custom post type is created with slug ‘product’
- WooCommerce Scheme Structured Data was missing when using Ae Template for Single Product layout
- Woo Add to Cart – Styling controls were not working for Variable products.
2.1 (27 June 2017)
- New: Post-Blocks Widget (Show posts in grid/list with the layout of your choice)
- New: Author Widget (Display & Design author data like avatar, author name, author meta, author bio, etc.)
- New: Full control over taxonomy archive layout with Elementor canvas support.
- New: Full control over blog page/ CPT Archive layout with Elementor canvas support.
- New: Ability to design a 404 Template along with the option to choose a canvas template.
- Tweak: Added ACF Pro formatting support for the date field.
- Tweak Overlay option for Post Image widget.
- Fix: Issues with AE Template export.
- Fix: Compatibility with Elementor 1.5
- And a lot of other minor enhancements, fixes, and code improvements.
2.0 (9 May 2017)
- New: WooCommerce Layout Designer
- New: Custom Post Type Archive Supported now.
- New: Support for oEmbed in custom field widget
- Tweak: Custom field link mode – option to open in new tab
1.3 (5 April 2017)
- Fixed conflict with WooCommerce
- Corrected typo in author Uri
- Fixed warning on Post Type Archive pages. (Post Type Archive support will be there in the next release)
1.2 (31 March 2017)
- Fixed issues in Post Navigation widget
- Post Meta Widget: Now supports modified date and published date
- Post-Custom Field Widget: Now allows link, image, and video from custom fields
1.1 (21 March 2017)
- Fixed some issues with OceanWP single post layout.
1.0 (20 March 2017)
- Plugin initial release