Display posts from ACF Relationship field using Post Block widget
This will require you to create Relationship Field for Post/Page/CPT using Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) plugin.
You can find more details about ACF - Relationship Field here https://www.advancedcustomfields.com/resources/relationship/
Follow steps below to show ACF Relationship Posts on Single Post LayoutDrag "AE - Post Block" widget at the desired location in your AE Template. Do following configuration:
- Source: Relationship
- Template: Select the Block Layout you have created to use in this widget. Know more about creating block layout.
- Relationship Field: Name of the Relationship Field that you have created in ACF.
- Also set "Return Format" to "Post ID". By default, it is set to Post Object.
- Do rest of the settings like order by, layouts etc as per required
- See the following screenshot for configuration setup.