AE - Taxonomy
AE - Taxonomy widget is used to display terms from custom taxonomies.
There are various options available to manage the content and layout of the final output of this widget.
- Select Taxonomy: Select the taxonomy that you want to be displayed.
- HTML Tag: Select the HTML tag that you need to be used for rendering taxonomy items - div, span, H1 etc...
- Icon: You can choose an icon to be displayed before taxonomy item (Term)
- Taxonomy Label: Specify a label that will appear before the Term.
- Vertical List: You can choose to display multiple terms in the vertical list. (Default is horizontal)
- Alignment: Helps to adjust your content Alignment.
- Separator: Specify a separator to be used to separate multiple terms.
- Disable Link: Disable archive link on Taxonomy Terms.