AE - Post Meta widget is used when you want to display Post Meta data like Date, Category, Author Name, Tag or Comments to your Post/Page layout.
AE - Post Meta widget gives you many options under the editing section.
- Layout: Layout gives you the option of displaying the content either Vertical or in Horizontal mode.
- Category: It is used to sort and group the content into sections.
- Icon: under the icon, you can choose any icon you want to show with your category.
- Order: In this, you can decide that on which no/order your category will be displayed.
- Category Label: Add a label which will be shown before the category name(like Category Actor here Category is a label)
- Vertical List: If you enable this than your category content will be displayed in vertical mode. And under this, it provides you with alignment option from which you can adjust your alignment(i.e. left, center, right)
- Category Separator: This option is for separating your category with a symbol. (like - comma, colon etc..)
- Disable Link: By default, the link for the category is shown if you want to disable that link then you can use this option.
3. Tag: Tags are used when you want that topic to be searchable.
4. Date: It is used When you want to show a date on your post.
- Date type: Choose date type to publish your post on. Under this, it gives you two options i.e.
- Published Date: In this, the Post Publish date will be displayed.
- Modified Date: In this option, you can modify the date as per your choice.
Date Format: In which format you want to display your date (like DD/MM/YY or MM/DD/YY etc..)
5. Author: Author option is used when you want to display the Author details on your Post/Page
6. Comment: It is used when you want to Display/Disable the comment on your post.