Using ACF True False field type in AnyWhere Elementor Pro
ACF True False Fields can be used using AE - ACF Fields widget.
It gives you the option to conditionally display the message/content based on True and False value of the field.
- Field Type: To display the data from ACF Select Field, it should be set to Select
- Source: Select from where you want to fetch the data. Post Field if the field is a Post Field or select Term Field to display data from ACF Term Fields.
Term field works only for designing Taxonomy Archive layouts.
- Field: Field name/slug
- Is Sub Field: Select only if you are designing repeater block layout.
- True Message: Message to display if field value is True
- False Message: Message to display if field value is False
Separate styling options are available under Style tab for True and False case content.
True Message & False Message Field also supports shortcodes.