AE - Pods widget allow you to fetch data from the Pods custom fields It gives you various options through which you can retrieve data from different field types.
- Data Type: Here you need to specify the type of pods field from which you want to retrieve.
Supported Field Types are:
- Yes No
- File Download
- File Gallery
- File Image
- Source: Select the data source. This widget supports multiple field type:
- Post Field: Retrieve data from the Post Fields. (To be used in Post/CPT singular template. It can also be used in designing loop - in Block Layouts for Post Block widget.)
- Term Field: Displays data from Term Fields (To be used on Taxonomy Archive Templates)
- User: Select this to display data from User meta fields. (To be used on Author Archive Templates)
- Option: Use this to display data from Settings pages created using Pods.
- Field: Here you need to specify the name that you have assigned to the field in pods.
- Before: Text: If you want any additional information to be placed before the retrieved field
- After Text: You can use it if you want any additional information to be placed after the field data.
- Placeholder Text: You can use it to show the default text to be displayed in the field that is empty.
- Html Tag: Select the HTML tag that you need to use for rendering fields content.
- Link to: Choose if you want to link the content. It can be linked to the post permalink, the static url or data from another custom field.
- Alignment: Align the content (Left, Center, Right,Justified).