AE - Portfolio
AE- Portfolio is a collection of Post, Pages, Categories or anything which have individual pages to be displayed
It provides four options to create a portfolio.
- Source: Here you need to select the content for which you want to create a portfolio. Content can be anything like a post, pages, categories, etc.
- Block Layout: Here you can select the layout in which you want your portfolio content to appear. A list of all the layout created by you will be displayed.
- Authors: Select the author's name whose post you want to display.
- Categories: Select the category whose post/page you want to display.
- Tags: To display posts associated with a particular tag.
- Formats: Specify the name of the format created to display post content.
- Order By: In this, you can order your source for which you want to create a portfolio in a certain manner. You can use different options like Date, Title, etc to filter your post.
- Order: It sort your post in ascending or descending order based on the criteria selected in Order By option.
- Post Count: You can use the Post Count option to display a specific number of posts on a single page. It takes a numeric value which signifies the number of posts to be displayed at a time.
- Offset: Use this setting to skip over posts (e.g. "2" to skip over 2 posts).
- Layout Mode: Here you can choose whether you want to display your portfolio design in a list or in a grid format.
- Masonry: It is used to present the images seamlessly.
- Pagination: Here you can choose if you want page numbers to be displayed or not.
- Columns: You can specify the number of columns you want to display containing posts as a portfolio.
- Column Gap: Here you can specify the amount of space is to be kept between columns.
- Row Gap: Amount of space to be kept within two individual rows.
If you have selected the Pagination option in the layout then you have more settings available.
- Show Prev/Next: Select or deselect it if you want to display the next and previous buttons on your portfolio page.
- Previous Text: Here you can give any name to your previous button.
- Next Text: You can give any other name to your next button.
- Page Limit: It signifies the maximum number of pages that can be included in your portfolio.
- Alignment: Alignment can be set Left, Center, and Right.
It is a bar that is displayed on the top of your portfolio content.
- Show Filter Bar: You can choose whether you want to display the filter bar or not.
- Taxonomy: Here you can select the content which you want to be displayed on the filter bar. All your created Taxonomies list is displayed from which you can choose.
- Show All: If you want to display all the content of the selected taxonomy in a single tab you can use it.
- Tab 'All'Text: Here you can assign a name to the Show All tab.
- Align: Alignment can be given to the Filter Bar accordingly like left, center, right.