AE - Post Blocks
AE - Post Blocks widget gives you almost complete freedom on how your post list or grid can look.
In Post Block widget you can design layout (Block Template) of individual post item in AE Template and that layout will be used for all post items rendered using this widget.
In designing Block Template you can use other available widgets to show post data.
If you have used the Post widget of "Elementor Pro" then you will find it very much similar. The only but major difference is that there are not many designing options available to alter the design of post items. The layout of individual post item will be controlled from AE Template (See how to create Block Layout to use in Post Blocks widget)
Once you have AnyWhere Elementor Pro installed and Activated, you will see a bunch of new widgets in Elementor's widget panel. "AE Post Blocks" will be one of them. Drag it wherever you want to show it.
- Source: Select the source post type to fetch posts. If you choose a manual selection, you will get further options to choose posts manually. It can be post, page, product (if woo-commerce is installed) or any other custom post type.
- Block Layout: Select the Block Layout you have already created (Create Block Layout).
- Authors: Select the name of the author whose post you want to display.
- Categories: Select the category whose post/page you want to view.
- Tags: To display posts associated with a particular tag.
- Formats: Specify the name of the format created to display post content.
- Order By: In this, you can order your post in a certain manner. You can use different options like Date, Title etc to filter your post.
- Order: It sort your post in ascending or descending order based on the criteria selected in Order By option.
- Post Count: You can use the Post Count option to display a specific number of posts on a single page. It takes a numeric value which signifies the number of post to be displayed at a time.
- Offset: Use this setting to skip over posts (e.g. "2" to skip over 2 posts)
- Layout Mode: Select the layout you want. Available layouts - Grid, List, Smart Grid, Carousel, Checker Board.
- Masonry: It is used to represent images seamlessly.
- Infinite Scroll: The Infinite scroll option loops the posts slides infinitely.
- Pagination: Choose how you wish to paginate the results. It further gives more options.
- Columns: Set how many columns will be displayed, from 1 to 6.
- Column Gap: Set the exact gap between the columns
- Row Gap: Set the gap between rows.
- Enable Sales Badge: Show or hide the Badge. The badge lets you show the category, tag or other taxonomy inside the card
If you have selected the Pagination option in the layout then you have more settings available.
- Show Pagination: Enable/Disable pagination
- Show Prev/Next: Choose whether to show previous-next links at the beginning and end of pagination.
- Disable Ajax: Enable it you want to use ajax.
- Previous Text: Text to show on previous link.
- Next Text: Text to show on next link.
- Page Limit: Specify the number of pages to be shown in pagination.
- Alignment: Alignment of pagination.
Along with the above options, there are a lot more under style sections where you can control various options related to look and feel of the widget like border, background, box-shadow.
Also, there is an option to set the background color of overlay that loads when using ajax pagination.