Create search page layout using Elementor
- Go to AE Template -> Add new to create a new AE Template which will be used for search layout.
- Do the following settings for AE Template
- Render Mode: Search Template
- Enable Canvas: Select this if you want to use the Elementor canvas for the search page.
- Edit it with Elementor
- To display search keyword and result count you can use the following shortcode with text editor widget of Elementor
- [AE_SEARCH_KEY]: to show search keyword
- [AE_SEARCH_COUNT]: to show search result count
You have searched for [AE_SEARCH_KEY]
[AE_SEARCH_COUNT] results found.
- For search results, you will have to use AE - Post Blocks widget with the following configuration.
- Source: Current Archive
- Template: Your created Block Layout
- You won't be able to preview the result part, so temporarily switch the Source in AE - Post Blocks to "Posts". This will show you all posts.
Configure rest of the settings of Post Blocks widget and once done switch back source to "Current Archive"
- DONE!! Now search on your site and your search page will reflect this design.