AE ACF Gallery
AE - ACF Gallery has many Layout options through which you can adjust the setting according to your creativity level.
Skin: Skins define the way you want to show the images. There are two modes available - Grid & Carousel.
Options available for Grid Skin
- Custom Field Name: In this, you have to enter the field name.
- Image Size: Select the image size for your gallery.
- Lightbox: With this option, the Gallery images will be displayed by filling the screen and dimming out the rest of the Post/page.
- Columns: Here, you have to input the size of the column you want for your grid format.
- Masonry Layout: It is used to present the images seamlessly.
- Gutter: With a gutter option, you can create space between two columns.
Options available for Carousel Skin
- Slides Per View: Here, you can add slides to your Carousel according to the pictures you are adding to the gallery.
- Speed: You can increase/decrease the speed of your Carousel slides.
- Autoplay: Enable Autoplay, and it will automatically play The gallery as you open your Post/Page.
- Duration: Here, you can decide the duration of your autoplay slides.
- Effects: Choose the Effect of your Carousel, which will be shown on the front end, i.e., Slides, Coverflow.
- Space Between Slides: you can increase/decrease the space between two slides from this option.
- Loop: It will continuously play the Carousel in a loop.
- Zoom: In this, the Carousel images will be displayed in the zoom mode.
- Pagination Type: add a type for the Pagination, i.e., Bullets, None, Fractions, Progress. This will be shown at the bottom of your gallery.
- Previous/Next Button: From this, you can add the Previous/Next Button to your gallery to move the gallery images.
- Keyboard Images: Here, you can control your gallery from the keyboard buttons.
- Scrollbar: If you enable this, then the scrollbar will be visible at the bottom of your gallery.
Note:- The return format Image Array is supported for the Gallery Field Type.