AE - Taxonomy Block
AE-Taxonomy Block is used to display the terms from the custom taxonomies in a block-wise manner. Thus it gives you the freedom to arrange your content in a certain fashion. It has certain pre-designed layout that can be used to create different layouts for you created taxonomies.
- Skin: Here you can choose the design in which you want your blocks to appear. It provides you with three options to choose from (Classic, Card, List).
- Source: Select the source for which you are creating a taxonomy block.
- Hide Empty: If you do not want to display empty taxonomy elements you can use this option.
- Column: Here you can specify the number of columns you want to display on a single page containing taxonomy terms.
- Row Gap: Here you can give space between rows.
- Minimum Height: Height can be assigned to the column.
- Show Title: Enable it if you want to display title.
- Html Tag: Various Html tags can be used.
- Strip Title: It is used when you have a long title and you want to strip it. It can be enabled or disabled. If it is enabled it further gives you more options
- Strip Mode: You can select to strip a word or a letter.
- Strip size: It takes a numeric value representing the number of words to be shown.
- Append title: Indicate what to append if the Title needs to be trimmed.
- Enable Link: It is used if you want to assign a link to your block when you click on it.
- Open in a new tab: You can use it if you want to open the taxonomy block in a new separate window.
- Enable Link: It is used if you want to assign an overlay link to your block when you click on it.
- Show image: An image can be given to the blocks.
- Show Image: Enable it to display custom image to each taxonomy block.
- Image Type: You can display a default image or you can choose custom field option to display an image on each individual block.
- Custom Field key: Give the name of the custom field containing the image.
- Image Size: Select the size of the image like large, medium, small, etc.
- Enable Image Ratio: You can set a ratio between the height and widget of the image.
- Show Count: It displays the count of posts associated with the particular taxonomy.