Using ACF Button Group Field in AnyWhere Elementor Pro
To display data from ACF Button Group Field, you will have to use AE - ACF Field widget
You can display data from single select as well as multi-select fields.
Note: Same process applies for ACF Checkbox Fields, Radio Button Fields, and Button Group Fields
Make sure that the Return Format of ACF Button Group field is set to Value in ACF Backend field settings.
- Field Type: To display the data from ACF Select Field, it should be set to the Button Group.
- Source: Select from where you want to fetch the data.
- Post Field: Retrieve data from the Post Fields. (To be used in Post/CPT singular template. It can also be used in designing loop - in Block Layouts for Post Block widget.)
- Term Field: Displays data from Term Fields (To be used on Taxonomy Archive Templates)
- User: Select this to display data from User meta fields. (To be used on Author Archive Templates)
- Option: Use this to display data from Settings pages created using Pods.
- Field: Field name/slug
- Is Sub Field: Select only if you are designing a repeater block layout.
- Display Data: Choose where you want to display Key or Label for the selected options.
- Show All Options/Choices: Enable this to display all the options along with the selected option(s). Unselected options will be displayed as strike-out text by default. You can alter this by changing its style from dedicated options given under the Styles tab.
- Layout: Choose Vertical (list) or Horizontal layout.
- Align: Horizontal alignment.
- Icon: Icon to be displayed before the Checked/Selected option.
- Icon (Unchecked): Icon to be displayed before the Unchecked/Non Selected option.
- Divider: Enable divider line in between multiple items. You will get more styling options for divider under Style Tab.
- Separator: Instead of standard divider lines, you can also place your own separator like a comma, slash, etc. Just type the required separator.